Sunday, September 21, 2014

"You're the Bee's Knees" - PPPR dt

Hello there, today is my turn to post on the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' blog.    I have a card to share with you that I made for a friend who requested a thank you card with a bee on it.  I just love the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' "Honey Bees" cutting files set.  I used the girl bee and the hive for my card.  I made this card a 5x7 sized card so that my friend would have plenty of room to write on the inside.  


other supplies used ~
Recollections - designer paper, cardstock
sequins from The Scrapbooking Queen
My Mind's Eye twine
sentiment - Scrappy Moms Stamps

2 comments:

  1. This is freakin adorable!!! Love that sentiment with the super cute bee!!! T.F.I

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    *Crafting With Creative M*


    ReplyDelete