Sunday, November 9, 2014

CDD "Tag" linky party

Time for a new linky party over at Craftin Desert Divas. 

This time the theme is "tags".


One lucky winner will get a stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas.


One lucky winner will get a $25.00 gift certificate for regular priced files from Too Cute by Jessica.


Here is my project for the linky party -



My sentiment is from  Craftin Desert Divas "Happy Celebrations" stamp set .  What a great sentiment stamp set this is - a sentiment for practically every holiday you can think of!!  I embossed mine with gold embossing powder to help make it pop and to keep with the fall colors.  My wine labels are from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' "Bottle Tag 1" cutting files.  I added some stickers from my stash and used a gold gel pen to add some doodles. 


Thanks for stopping by today!!  

4 comments:

  1. These are great! I love the little stamped acorns on there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! Love the coloring too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute wine bottle tag! Such beautiful paper, love the fun tag you created, the embossed sentiment looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tags are just beautiful, love the paper!!

    ReplyDelete