Monday, November 17, 2014

one sketch - 2 cards!! 3GJ dt

Hello there!! Today is my day up on the 3 Girl JAM blog and I have a couple of cards to share I made using the same sketch but different themes.


I used a sketch from Mojo Monday to create these cards.  On my Thanksgiving card, I used some Doodlebug "Friendly Forest" paper from the 6x6 pad.  I used cream ribbon from the  3 Girl JAM "Coffee Bundle" for my bow.  The cute little squirrel is from Create a Critter 2.


For my birthday card I used paper from My Mind's Eye "Hip Hip Hooray" and a piece of ephomera from the same collection for my accent.  This time I used some pink ribbon from the 3 Girl JAM "Ribbon Candy Bundle" for my bow.  


For both of my cards I used the 3 Girl JAM "Bow Maker" to make double bows which I glued onto the ribbon that I wrapped around the base layer of my card.


Thanks for stopping by today!!  Don't forget you can save 10% off your purchase using code NE10.

5 comments:

  1. These are so cute! The bows are just perfect! I've never seen a bow maker, how cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sketches are so fun to use...love how you can create something so totally different from the same guideline. Your papers are wonderful and boy those sweet bows are cute! Fantastic cards, Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love the 3 Girl JAM bow-maker! It's one of my favorite tools. Your cards are simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great set of cards! I love the squirrel :)

    ReplyDelete