Sunday, May 31, 2015

3x3 Notecards - CDD dt

Hi there, today is my turn to share on the Craftin Desert Divas BLOG.   Today I wanted to share with you some 3x3 mini notecards I made.


I used one of the stamp sets along with it's coordinating die set form the May stamp release - "The Sky is the Limit" to create my cards.  I colored in the suns with my Spectrum Noir markers and then cut them out with the stitched sun die.  I masked off a portion of my sentiment as I only wanted the first half of the phrase on my cards.  I glued on a few sequins from my stash and Voila!! quick and easy notecards to throw in with a gift or even in a lunchbox :-)  



Purchase the stamps HERE and the coordinating die set HERE.


Thanks for stopping by today!!  Don't forget about our current linky party - "Summer" theme - my project goes perfectly with that don't ya think??








1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole! LOVE your sweet card set! I love seeing all the happy faces on the sun.... Perfect sentiment too! Have a creative Weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete