Sunday, May 10, 2015

CDD "Graduation" linky party

Time for a new linky party over at Craftin Desert Divas

This time the theme is "Graduation"


One lucky winner will get a stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas.


One lucky winner will get a $25.00 gift certificate for regular priced files from Too Cute by Jessica.


Here is my project for the linky party -


Here is what the card looks like when opened up -


I used the stamp "congrats" from the CDD "Say It Big" stamp set and stamped it above the 2015.  I have a daughter graduating from high school this year and between her and several of her friends I have a LOT of graduation cards to make so this is just the beginning for me :-)  I love that this card had a pocket on the inside for cash or a gift card.  I found the file for this card in the Silhouette Store - id# 41562


You can purchase this stamp set HERE.


Thanks for stopping by today!!
Don't forget to link up your "Graduation" project.  You can link up HERE.  

1 comment:

  1. What a Great Grad Card!!! LOVE the pocket to add a gift card! :) Have a great day! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete