Friday, June 3, 2016

Heartfelt Thanks- Ballerina Bunny digi stamp

Today is my turn to post over on the Craftin Desert Divas' BLOG.  I am sharing a thank you card I made using one of the newer Craftin Desert Divas Digital Stamps - "Ballerina Bunny digital stamp".   As soon as this stamp was added to the store, I knew I needed it!!  I am a dance teacher and I needed to send a thank you card to some people who helped with our dance recital recently.  This digital stamp was just the inspiration I needed to create this card -



I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color this little cutie and then added some Wink of Stella clear shimmer on top of the crown and hearts.  To help the swirls "pop" more I went over them with my Stardust gel pen.  I cut my image layer out and the background layer using the Craftin Desert Divas "Fancy Frame Dies", adhered them and then popped them up with some craft foam.  I added flowers, heart shaped paper clip, gingham ribbon and a ballerina button - all from my craft stash.  Finally I stamped my sentiment using the "Simply Said" stamp set.  My card is 5 1/2 inches square - large enough to fit several signatures inside ;)  Here's another look -


Here's one more look at the products I used to create my card -

  

Thanks for stopping by today!!


1 comment: