Sunday, June 12, 2016

Mr Fix It Father's Day Card - PPPR dt

Happy Monday my fellow paper crafters!! Today is my turn to post over on the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' Blog.  I hope you had a great weekend and were able to stop by the PPPR Facebook hop :-)  I am still working on getting ready for Father's Day and created this card for my husband.  He really is quite handy so this will be perfect for him!!



I used the "Power Drill Cutting Files" for my power drill.  I created an offset to back him up on - I did this to help his eyebrows from getting lost on the background paper.  My background paper is created from the "Man Oh Man Pattern Pack 1".  I did a print and cut with my Cameo using the digital paper.  


Well, one more card down and one more to go and then I should be ready for Father's Day!!  how about you?  I hope I have inspired you for the special man in your life!!



1 comment: