Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Stamp Anniething March Release Day 1



Hi and welcome to our March Release!
Spring is right around the corner and so our release has a great new line of some fun spring stamps!  
This release we also have some new products in our line.  Cutting Dies and stencils!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount on Dies and Stencils!
Christine- Cookies
Hello die
Hugs Die
Thanks Die
Squiggle Wiggle Stencil


All Items will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


I started off creating my card by working on the background first.  I used two different colors of distress oxide inks - twisted citron and lucky clover on a piece of Bristol smooth cardstock.  I used the twisted citron first and then used the lucky clover with the new Squiggle Wiggle Stencil and afterwards I die cut this layer out with Jaded Blossom's "Card Mat Dies".  I colored my images in using my Copic markers.  I cut out my images using my Scan n Cut.  I fussy cut the hand holding the cookie along with the medal sash and then glued them onto my image.  Lastly I stamped the sentiment from "Tommy - Thanks So Much".  Lastly I die cut the word "thanks" using the new "Thanks Die" and glued it above the sentiment and image.  I finished off my card with a few enamel dots.


Copics used -

skin - E04, E13, E11, E00, R22, R20
hair - YR27, YR24, YR23, Y23
shirt - E41, E43, E44
skirt and sash - YG11, YG13, YG17


I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peek for the release!

 Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment