Friday, March 9, 2018

Stamp Anniething March Stamp Release Day 3



Hi and welcome to our March Release!
Spring is right around the corner and so our release has a great new line of some fun spring stamps!

Victoria
Garden Grow Die Cuts



Victoria is available in the store Now along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



For today's project I created an easel card.  I used a few of the images from the "Garden Grow die cuts" along with the "Hello" die cut.  My sentiment is from a Cardz TV Stamps set.  I am loving these packages of die cuts to color in!!  I do end up fussy cutting them so that the border is similar to the edge on my girl from my Scan n Cut.  My grass layer on the front of my card was die cut using the "Land of Oz" die cuts.

Here is a side view of the card -


Here is what my card looks like when it is closed  -



I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peek for the release!

 Have a great day!

1 comment: