Friday, April 13, 2018

Jaded Blossom April Sneak Peeks Day 5

Welcome back to the Jaded Blossom April Sneak Peeks!!  Today is Day 5 and we reveal the last new stamp set available with this new release.  This one is the "freebie"  - more details about how to get this stamp set for free when you come back to our April Release Blog Hop later this afternoon at 4:00 PM PST.

Here is my project for today - 


Now this is NOT for a high school graduation gift UNLESS you want to give it to the parents of the graduate, LOL!!  I have a few people in my life graduating from Masters programs and I made this with them in mind ;)  I used the Wine Tag Die to cut out my layers and then embossed the sentiment from the Hard Work stamp set in white.  Such a quick easy way to decorate a gift!  



I hope you will come back and visit later this afternoon (4:00 PST!!) for the Jaded Blossom April Release Blog Hop!!  Thanks for stopping by today!!

3 comments: