Thursday, April 5, 2018

Stamp Anniething April Release Day 2



Hi and welcome to our April Release!
Spring is right around the corner and so our release has a great new line of some fun spring stamps!  
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils and Decorative Die Cuts!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!


All Items will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


I had lots of fun playing around with this new stencil.  I used three different colors of distress oxide inks - peacock feathers, picked raspberry and wilted violet and Strathmore Bristol smooth paper.  I adhered some sequins from my stash that matched the colors of the background.  The "hugs" is from the Stamp Anniething Hugs Die and is cut 3x from turquoise cardstock and 1x from black.  The black layer is slightly offset to help make the word stand out from the background more.  My sentiment is from a Craftin Desert Divas stamp set and I embossed it in white on black cardstock.  I matted the inside of my card with some matching cardstock and stamped the "peace, love and happiness" inside with Memento black ink.


I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peek for the release!
 Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment