Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Jaded Blossom June Release Day 3 Sneak Peeks

Welcome back to the Jaded Blossom June Release!! Today is Day 3 of our sneak peeks and we are featuring two new stamp sets - 



To create my card for today I started off coloring in a few of the images from the "Birthday Bandit" set.  I then created the background for my card.  I used the "Border Dies 2" to create a template and then using some distress ink I created a sky background on some Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper.  I cut that out with the "Card Mat Dies".  I also created some grassy hills using the "Border Dies 2" and the "Card Mat Dies".  The balloons are cut using the "Balloon Dies" and the sentiment is also from the "Birthday Bandit" set.





We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $144.99


June 2018 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 3x4 Freebie Stamp

  is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $164.99


2 comments: