Friday, June 8, 2018

Stamp Anniething's June Release Day 3



Hi and welcome to our June Release!
We have three new adorable and fun stamps for you to help you get ready for Summer!
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils, Dies and Decorative Die Cuts!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!

Palm Tree Dies
At the Beach Decorative Die Cuts
Wave Edge Stencil
Bubble Circle Stencil
Popsicle Summer Stencil
Diamond Lattice Stencil
All Items are available in the store Friday! 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For today's card I created a background using some distress inks and the "Bubble Circle Stencil".  I colored "Paige" along with a few "At the Beach" die cuts with my copic markers.  Her sunglasses are from Day 1's sneak peek stamp set ;) I also used Jaded Blossom's "Card Mat Dies" to cut out my background layer.



I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peek for the release!

 Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment