Thursday, March 14, 2019

Jaded Blossom March Release Day 4

Welcome back to the Jaded Blossom March Release!! Today is Day 4 and we are doing sneak peeks of two new stamp sets -

Fun Alphabets 1
Fun Alphabets 2

Here is what I created for today -



I decided to create a "long" card.  My card measure 3.5" x 8.25".  I started by cutting a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock to 3.25" x 8", masked off a border and then did some ink blending using Spun Sugar and Shaded Lilac Distress Oxides. I used my Copic markers to color in all of my images.  I was going for an ombre effect.  I used the "Word Dies" to cut out happy in black and white cardstock and layered them to help them stand out from my background better.  I added some cute bunnies from "Sweet Bunnies" and gave them some faces using "Bunny Faces".   The lamb image is from "For Ewe".

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!  I hope you will come back tomorrow for the last day of sneak peeks for the March Release!!

2 comments: