Friday, March 8, 2019

Stamp Anniething March Release Day 3


March is here already?  How fast is the first quarter of the year flying by?
We have a super fun set for you this month with the release!!
Any Nascar or racing fans out there?  If so, this is for you!!

Day three consists of our latest stamp, William - You Drive me Wild, !  How sweet is this new boy stamp?  You can use him for go cart racing, Tomorrowland speedway or cars!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I decided to create an easel card for today.  I used some dies from the "Land of Oz" die set to create my road, grassy hills and clouds.  To create the mountains I used the "Mountain Top Dies".  I used the "awesome" die from this release and cut it out in black and white to help it stand out from the background better.  I stamped the "you are" from the "Wizards Grab and Go" box and carefully masked the rest of the sentiment off so that I only got the words "you are".  Thanks so much for stopping by today!! I hope you have enjoyed the March release!!



 Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment