Monday, May 27, 2019

Coffee Nut - JB dt

Happy Memorial Day!!  Today is my turn to share over on the Jaded Blossom Blog.  I have a fun treat holder today -



I have not tried these M&M's yet have you?!  Coffee nut?!  Sounds too good to be true!! I created the perfect topper to go on this bag using the following Jaded Blossom products -



I colored my image in using my Copic markers and added a few enamel dots from my stash to finish off the topper.  Thanks so much for stopping by today!!  I hope you are having a wonderful weekend and perhaps even finding some time to craft too!!


2 comments:

  1. Cute bag topper! I have not tried those M & M's yet
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super CUTE Treat Topper! Those M&M's are soooo GOOD!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete