Thursday, May 2, 2019

Stamp Anniething May Release Day 2


Welcome to Day 2 of the Stamp Anniething May Release!!


This month's release is a MYSTERY! Find the clues to discover our 3 new images with coordinating outline dies, A Heart Puzzle Die, A new word die, a new stencil, and some fun extras.
Day 2 consists of our newest clue finder, Louise- It's No Mystery

Here is my project for Day 2 sneak peeks -


I made a gatefold card and used one of the new Heart Puzzle Dies to create my "gate".  I used some adhesive velcro to help keep the card shut.  I stamped one of the sentiments on the outside and then on the inside I added the other sentiment along with the images from the stamp set.  The navy polka dot paper is from the new Stamp Anniething Polka Dot Paper Pack.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!!



No comments:

Post a Comment