Monday, March 30, 2020

Thinking of You - JB dt

Happy Monday my crafty friends!!
Today is my turn to post on the Jaded Blossom Blog -


I had a lot of fun creating this card - very therapeutic actually!!
I started off with the background and cut it out using the "Card Mat Dies".  Then I did some stenciling using the "Brick Stencil" and some texture paste.  The flowers are from the "Flower Cluster" stamp set and I stamped them with Versafine Black Onyx ink and embossed with clear embossing powder onto some Bristol smooth paper.  I then colored them in with Zig markers and a water brush pen.  After they were done I fussy cut them out with scissors.  I adhered them onto my card base with liquid glue and then I splattered some gold watercolor ink all over my card.  The sentiment is from "Wishing You Comfort" stamp set and is heat embossed with white embossing powder onto black cardstock and then popped up with foam tape.  Lastly I added a few sequins from my stash.


I hope today's post finds you healthy and safe and that you are using some of this down time to get in some extra crafting!!  Have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. Your card turned out STUNNING Nicole! It's so beautiful!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete