Thursday, April 2, 2020

You are "tea"-rific!! SAT dt

Hello my crafty friends!!  Today is my turn to post over on the
Stamp Anniething Blog with a card to share - 


I pulled out the Stamp Anniething "Magical Celerations" Grab and Go Box for my image and sentiment.  The sentiment is actually from two different sentiments and I put them together for this card.  The designer paper is also from the same box of goodies.  I also used the "Squiggle Wiggle" stencil for my background along with some squeezed lemonade distress oxide ink.  I finished off my cards with some clear sequins from my stash.  

Copic markers used

Skin - E04, E11, E21, E00, R21
Hair - E29, E25, E23, E21
Cup - YR23, Y17, Y15, Y11, R29, R24, R22
Saucer and Shirt - BG 49, BG23 BG 11

I did go in with a few brown prismacolor pencils to add in some extra texture to her hair.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment