Thursday, July 9, 2020

Shoot for the Stars - SAT dt

Hello my crafty friends!! Nicole here today to share a card with you.
It is still "theme week" which is when the Stamp Anniething design team inspires you with cards designed to fit the theme of our monthly challenge.

July's theme is "stars".  Here is what I came up with -


I used the following Stamp Anniething products on my card -


To create my card I did a galaxy background with distress oxide inks and then did some water splatters on top of that.  I then used the Stars and Swirls Stencil and some Nuvo moonstone glimmer paste and applied sections of the stencil to my card.  

How to Play Along:

- Create a new project using the above sketch with Stamp Anniething products

-Share your creation at Our Facebook Group HERE by August 7, 2020.

-Only one entry 

-A stamp of your choice will be awarded to the winner, if we have five or more entries.

Not a member of Stamp Anniething's Stampers Facebook group?
Request to join, HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment