Thursday, July 2, 2020

Stamp Anniething July 2020 Release Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of the sneak peeks for the Stamp Anniething July 2020 Release!!
Today's feature is the "Ethan and Kimmie - 4EVA" stamp set with the coordinating outline die.
I had a lot of fun with this set!!
The images remind me of one of my daughter's and her husband and their anniversary is right around the corner so I created my card with them in mind -


I used the "Shaker Basics Set 1" to create a stencil for my background.  I then inked up my sunset using several shades of distress oxide inks.  Lastly I cut out a palm tree in black cardstock from the "Palm Tree Dies".  I then used the circle die from the Shaker Basics Set 1 again to create the top layer for my card.  My favorite thing was creating the outfit on the girl to match one that my daughter actually wore on her honeymoon.  

Thanks for stopping by today!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment