Thursday, December 10, 2020

Jaded Blossom Winter 2020 Release Day 4

 Today is Day 4 and the last day of sneak peeks for the Jaded Blossom Winter 2020 Release!!

Today we are spotlighting the Birch Tree Stencil

which is the "freebie" for this release.  

More information on how to get this stencil for free will be available tomorrow during the

 Jaded Blossom Winter 2020 Release Blog Hop. 

Here is what I created for today using this fun stencil -



I did some distress inking with several different distress oxides on my background over top of the Birch Tree Stencil.  Then I stamped the deer and bird image from the Tree Scene stamp set and the sentiment from the Hello Winter stamp set.  Finally I added a snowy hill using the Border Dies 2 and a frame around the card using the Rectangle Internal Scallops Dies.  

Thanks so much for sotpping by today!!

I hope you will come back tomorrow for the Jaded Blossom Winter 2020 Release Blog Hop!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! Love the background!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete