Thursday, December 3, 2020

Stamp Anniething Day 2 December Release

 Welcome to Day 2 of the Stamp Anniething December Release!!

If you love dinosaurs,  or have people in your life who do, you will love this month's release!!

This release contains 3 new stamp sets with coordinating outline dies; a word die; 

a builder die set, and a new stencil.

Here is what I created for today -




On my card today I used the following Stamp Anniething products -

Rex - You Make My Heart Saur stamp set 
Forever Word Die
Slim Line Rectangle Die
Autumn Life Paper Pack
Leaf Cutting Dies
Hybrid Inks - Parakeet, Willow Bough, Apple Green
Slimline Cards

The word "friends" is from tomorrow's sneak peek stamp set.
I did a little creative masking to get the word "friends" from the word "friendship"  ;)
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!


1 comment: