Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Jaded Blossom February 2023 Release Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of the Jaded Blossom February 2023 Release!!
Today we are doing sneak peeks for 1 new die set, 1 new stencil
and 1 new stamp set.

Build A Booth: Clover Add Ons
Clover Stencil
Clovers For Sale


Here is what I created for today -




I used the following Jaded Blossom products on my project -

Gnome Dies
Gnome Dies: St. Patrick's Day Add Ons
Build A Booth
Build A Booth: Clover Add Ons
Scallop Caddy Die
Clovers For Sale


  We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $134.99

February 2023 Release will include:

3 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
3 - New Dies
2 - New Outline Dies
1 - New Stencil
1 - Freebie Die

Ala Carte Items available on Thursday 12 am PST 

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available while supplies last!
*Freebie Die - Only Free Thursday with a $50+ purchase or While Supplies Last.*

Regular price for the release package is $143.99



2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic make! You are really rocking this release!! I ❤️ this idea! I am going to look for some gold covered chocolate coins and hope I do not eat them all!
    Did you use the caddy die to cut the plastic with? I think the booth is one die set- just trying to figure how the caddy is added in!!
    Thanks for teaching me so much and inspiring your gnomies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scallop caddy die. Thank you never thought of that. Now I don’t have to make my own. So much easier. Love all your creations.

    ReplyDelete