Thursday, February 16, 2023

Jaded Blossom February 2023 Release Blog Hop

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's February Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Julee you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:


I used the following Jaded Blossom products on my project -

Wine Tag Dies
Gnome Dies
Gnome Dies:  Pot of Gold Add Ons
Gnome Dies: St. Patrick's Day Add Ons
Word Bubble Dies
Lucky Vibes







Regular Price for the Release Package is $143.99

FREEBIE OFFER: ST. PATRICK'S BREWING CO.
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is ONLY Thursday, while supplies last



BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Cindy

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

13 comments:

  1. So adorable. I just love the gnomes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure why it published as anonymous above. It’s me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an Awesome idea!! I just bought a bottle of the Bailey's Vanilla Mint Shake and this would be PERFECT for the bottle when I give it to my husband. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea for a fun beer tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You chose some great papers your your tag. I love the colors and patterns

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute bottle tag. Perfect sentiment for this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol, I had to smile when I saw this tag. it's fantastic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nicole - Your make is so awesome! From the plaid hat to the special gift tag! What color/brand of cardstock do you use for the skin tone? Perfect.
    So inspiring
    Thank you
    Susan

    ReplyDelete