Friday, June 23, 2023

Jaded Blossom Mini Beach Release

Happy Friday! We have a fun Mini Beach release now available! 


Here is a look at the six new items available! 

Gnome Dies Beach Add Ons $41.99

Large Palm Tree Die $18.99

Ahoy Gnomie $15.99

Ahoy Gnomie Outline Dies $16.99

Ocean Waves Stencil $5.99

Shell Stencil $5.99

FREEBIE Mermaid Stencil
**see photo for details**

Here is what I created using the new items. 


On my first card I used the following Jaded Blossom products - 

Girl Gnome Dies
*Gnome Dies: Beach Add Ons
*Large Palm Tree Die
Stitched Circle Dies
*Ocean Waves Stencil
*Ahoy Gnomie

On my second card I used the following Jaded Blossom products -

Gnome Dies
*Gnome Dies: Beach Add Ons
*Tropical Dies
*Ahoy Gnomie
*Shell Stencil


Thanks so much for checking out my projects! 

 

Make sure to check out all the design team projects by clicking on their names below.

No comments:

Post a Comment