Sunday, June 4, 2023

Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge - June

 

  

 It is time for a new monthly challenge with Jaded Blossom!!
The theme for this month's challenge is -

Clean And Simple

Here is what I created for this challenge -


I actually made a set of 4 of these as I have quite a few graduation parties to go to!!




I used the following Jaded Blossom products on my cards -


Card Mat Dies
Border Dies
Gnome Dies: School Add Ons
Happy Graduation


The cute pattern paper is from Doodlebug Designs
along with the flower stickers.

Challenge Guidelines: 


1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp or die somewhere on it. 
3) Only one entry per person
4) Link it up below by Saturday, 6/3/2023
Prize:
This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:

No comments:

Post a Comment