Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Jaded Blossom March Release Blog Hop

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's March Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
If you're here from Cynthia you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:


I used the following Jaded Blossom products on my card -

Gnome Dies
Gnome Dies: Sport Add Ons 2
Have A Ball Gnomie
Have A Ball Gnomie Outline Dies
Spring Dies
Glasses Dies


Regular Price for the Release Package is $155.99

FREEBIE OFFER: Go Team Stencil
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is Wednesday and Thursday Only, while supplies last

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you did a soccer background too! SOOOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you did the background on this awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids were big soccer players, this is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is too cute! Can't wait to create him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the background. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the background for your soccer themed card! Fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute soccer themed card. I like the glasses on the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lauryne CunninghamMarch 10, 2024 at 7:00 AM

    So super cute! I love the sunglasses on the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute. I love the sporty gnome

    ReplyDelete