Thursday, March 21, 2024

Jaded Blossom Off Road Mini Release

Happy Thursday! It's time for our new mini Off Road release over at Jaded Blossom! 


We have six new items available! Check them out HERE

Here is what I made using the new items.. 

I just had to make a Barbie jeep!!  My inspiration was Malibu Barbie ;)


I used the following Jaded Blossom products on my card -

The Road Less Traveled
The Road Less Traveled Outline Dies
Girl Gnome Die
Gnome Dies: Spring Add Ons
Gnome Dies: Hair Add Ons
Large Palm Tree Die
Glasses Dies
Gnome Crossing


Thanks so much for checking out my projects! 

**please note the bundle does not include any of the MDF Gnomes**
 

We also release two new sets of MDFs! These are the Boy Gnome and Girl Gnomes with stands so you can stand them up. 



**please note these MDFs are not included in the release package**

Make sure to check out all the design team projects by clicking on their names below.

2 comments:

  1. This made me smile!! Loving those sunglasses on this fun jeepin' gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog has become a valuable companion on my intellectual quest. Immerse yourself deeper in Aviator with our blog.

    ReplyDelete