Thursday, September 13, 2018

Arigato - SAT dt

Hi there!! Today is my turn to post over on the Stamp Anniething Blog and I have a project for our "theme week challenge" to share.  
Just a reminder that this "theme week challenge" is Keep It Simple or CAS.   


Here is my card for the theme week challenge -


To create my card I used the following I started by stamping the image from "Eloise - Arigato" onto some copic friendly paper.  I also created a mask for the image to protect it while I created my background.  I used the "Sashiko Abstract Stencil" and Shaded Lilac distress oxide ink.  As I blended my ink onto the paper I tried to make it heavier in the bottom left corner and then fade out as it moved to the right and top of my paper.  I did a bit of paper piecing on the dress as well as copic coloring on the image.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set and I adhered a few clear sequins.  I then die cut this layer out with Jaded Blossom's Card Mat Dies and using some fun foam popped it up onto my card base.  

I hope I have given you some inspiration to join in the theme week challenge.

How to Play Along:

- Create a new project with an arrow

-Share your creation at Our Facebook Group HERE by October 5, 2018.

-Only one entry

-A stamp of your choice will be awarded to the winner, if we have five or more entries.

Not a member of Stamp Anniething's Stampers Facebook group?
Request to join, HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment