Friday, September 21, 2018

Stamp Anniething Ink and Stamp Release

***If you are looking for the Jaded Blossom Fall Coffee Blog Hop please go HERE***

Hi and welcome to our SPECIAL Ink and Stamp release!!
We got you covered (literally) in HYBRID INKS!
Not only do you want to color amazingly cute stamps, but you also want to use the BEST quality in inks and create some fabby background! 

Our latest additon to our line includes 19 Hybrid Color Inks and several new layering border/background stamps!

Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!

Check out our latest and greatest and how the DT shows variation to use!!

ALL ITEMS are CURRENTLY available and ready to ship to you NOW!!












`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Here is what I created with the new border stamps and inks -


For my first card I cut out a mask that allowed me to create a stenciled sky background in a circular shape.  I used "Carribean Sea" to create my sky background.  I then stamped the "Abstract Dotted Flowers" border stamp using "Birch" and "Heather".  I stamped and colored the image and sentiment from "Kelsey - Believe".  



For my second card I used the "Abstract Flowers" border stamp with "Blossom" and "Freesia" inks.   I stuck with the same color scheme with my cardstock and copic coloring.  The image and stamp are from "Chloe - Pehea 'Oe".

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

1 comment: