Friday, November 16, 2018

Jaded Blossom November 2018 Release Blog Hop

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's November 2018 Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Jamie you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:


To create my project I used the following Jaded Blossom goodies -


I love using Memento Potter's Clay ink for my "coffee art".  I used some white embossing powder for my sentiment and added a few gems to my snowflakes.


Regular Price for the Release Package is $139.99

 Free stamp set for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 11/18, 11:59pm pst.

BIG EYE FACES

And here is a treat that will be included with every order this weekend. 

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!

The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!


Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Gigi.  

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:
Larelyn(November Guest Designer)

18 comments:

  1. Those turned out so cute! Adorable cards!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sooo cute! Great color combos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great slider card and really liking that die set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When your coffee cups have coffee cups ), I love these sliders!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute coffee cup slider cards! I really love the two different style pattern papers that you used for them! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable cards! Thanks for sharing these cutie ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute coffee sliders! Love the colors!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both SUPER ADORABLE!
    Love, Love, Love!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute. I like your choice of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your coffee cups are super sweet and adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are awesome! Love the Coffee Slider dies~!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so stinken cute!! I just love this release and all the inspiration you guys gave to us!!
    Great job!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete