Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Jaded Blossom November Release Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of the Jaded Blossom November 2018 Release!!  Today we are doing sneak peeks for one two new stamp sets -

Winter Kawaii
Winter Coffee Art


Here is what I created for today -





I created a couple of tags to go with these fun Hot Cocoa packages.  I used Winter Kawaii, Winter Coffee Art, Coffee Art and Luggage Tag Dies.  I tried to match the color of the cocoa boxes with the colors I used on my tags.  


We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $128.99

November 2018 Release will include:

6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 3x4 Freebie Stamp

  is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $139.99


3 comments: