Thursday, November 8, 2018

Stamp Anniething November Release Day 2


Hi and welcome to our November Release!
We have 3 new cuties for you this month! Sit back, relax and enjoy!
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils &  Dies!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!




`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


I thought it would be fun to create a galaxy background using the new Hybrid Inks.  I used four different colors - sky, carribean sea, celestial and amethyst.  I did a bit of splatter using some white acrylic paint mixed with water.  I used the shaker basic set #1 and cut out a circle opening to create the shaker portion of my card.  I kept the inside of the circle and used it for the inside of  my shaker.  I used several colors of diamond adornments trying to match the colors of the hybrid inks I used.  I also added a few enamel dots from the recently released Grab and Go Box.  I just love how quickly these shaker cards come together using the new dies!!



 Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. You're coloring is amazing! She's beautiful and I Love your awesome shaker card!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete