Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Stamp Anniething June Release Day 1 sneak peeks


We are now entering into June and half the year is over!  Summer is upon us and kids will be home for vacation!  We wanted to get you in the mood for those warm summer days outside in the sun, so here is our adorable June release!



Here is Krissy, back again for some more summer fun!  This time she is just chillin' and relaxing in her hammock!

Today we also release an ADD ON shaker front die, Starburst and the Sunshine Word die.  We also have these adorable new stencil, Abstract Sun!

`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For today's sneak peek I used the new "Abstract Sun" stencil along with 3 colors of Stamp Anniething Hybrid Inks - Aspen Gold, Freesia and Tangerine and one of the new blending brushes to create my background.  I colored the image of "Krissy" with my Copic markers and cut her out using the coordinating die.  To complete the background I cut out the palm trees using the Palm Tree Dies and created a sand dune using the Land of Oz Dies (I get a lot of use out of this die set and the price point is so fabulous!!).  Lastly I added a white border strip around my card edge using a die from the Conquer the World Grab and Go Box.   

 Thanks so much for stopping by today!!  I hope you will come back tomorrow for Day 2 of the June Release!!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment