Friday, June 7, 2019

Stamp Anniething June Release Day 3



We are now entering into June and half the year is over!  Summer is upon us and kids will be home for vacation!  We wanted to get you in the mood for those warm summer days outside in the sun, so here is our adorable June release!


Meet our newest boy stamp, Mitchell!  He is all ready to go right in and catch a wav at the beach!  How cute with his little shark tooths necklace???

`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I had a lot of fun making the background for this card!!  First of all, let me tell you how amazing the new blending brushes are!!  I used one along with 2 different hybrid inks (Carribean Sea and Aure) and the wave edge stencil. I masked off a border around my top layer using painters tape.  The image and the sentiment are from today's sneak peek - "Mitchell".  I used the coordinating die to cut out my image and then trimmed up the edge of the surf board so it would be flush with my waves. 

I hope you have enjoyed the June release!!  Thanks so much for stopping by today!!
 Have a great day!

2 comments: