Thursday, June 6, 2019

Stamp Anniething June Release Day 2



We are now entering into June and half the year is over!  Summer is upon us and kids will be home for vacation!  We wanted to get you in the mood for those warm summer days outside in the sun, so here is our adorable June release!


Here is Lana, our little Hula Girl.... how cute would she be on an action wobble???

`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I used the "Starburst" add on shaker front die along with the Shaker Basics Set 2 to create the shaker portion of my card.  I filled the shaker with the retro squares orange and yellow sequins along with the new lemon adornments.  I colored in Lana using my Copic markers and cut her out with the coordinating die.  I finished up my card using the two tone citrus bright twine and a fun sun and clouds charm - all new this release!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!! I hope you will come back tomorrow for Day 3 and the last day of the sneak peeks for the June release!!

 Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Love your shaker card and the hula girl!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete