Sunday, November 1, 2020

Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge - November

 

 

It's time for a new monthly challenge with Jaded Blossom!!
Each month there is a new theme for the challenge and for November the theme is -

Holiday Treat - Make a treat for any holiday

Here is what I created -



My daughter baked and decorated these beautiful pumpkin sugar cookies so 
I created a fun fall tag to go along with them.  


On my card I used the following Jaded Blossom products -

Luggage Tag Dies
Thanksgiving Gnomie

Challenge Guidelines: 

1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp or die somewhere on it. 
3) Only one entry per person

You can link your entry up on the Jaded Blossom Blog - look on the sidebar for the link.
Thanks for stopping by today!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment