Thursday, November 12, 2020

Stamp Anniething November Release Day 2

 

 Today is Day 2 of the Stamp Anniething November Release.

This release is "Magical"!! 

It includes 3 new stamp sets and coordinating outline dies; one new stencil; a word die, and a builder die set that will be perfect for shaker cards.

Here is what I created for today -



I used the new "Cadmus - Have a Faun Day" stamp set and outline die.
The moment I saw this stamp set I knew I had to create a scene from Narnia as he reminded me so much of Tumnis!! So also used some dies from the "Magical Celebrations Grab and Go Box" (lamppost) and the "Conquer the World Grab and Go Box" (outline frame and tree) along with the "Mountain Top Dies".  I used some distress oxide inks and white paint splatters to create the night background and sprayed it with a shimmer spray too.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!


No comments:

Post a Comment