Thursday, November 5, 2020

Jaded Blossom November Release Day 4

Welcome to Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom November Release!!

Today we are doing sneak peeks of the "freebie" for this release - 

Be Merry 

Here is what I created for today -


I used a sentiment from the "Be Merry" stamp set for my focal point.

I created my background layer using the new "Buffalo Plaid Stencil".  I had

some extra fun with it by adding some gold lines using a gold gel pen.  

Lastly I added some greenery using the "Poinsettia Dies" and the "Bow Dies".

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Tomorrow is the Jaded Blossom November Release Blog Hop!!

I hope you will come back for more inspiration using all the fun products from this release!


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the buffalo check!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete