Friday, April 15, 2011

Easter Card for My Nephews

2 of my nephews are being baptized Easter morning but unfortunately we cannot make it to their baptism because it is out of town and my husband is involved with our church's Easter drama.  I made this card to send to the boys to let them know how excited we are for them to be baptized!!  I used the cross from the Easter 2010 cartridge and the frame is from Twinkle Toes.  I blinged it up a bit with my irock cuz I thought it was a bit drab. 




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Congrats on your ds' baptism :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Aww your little nephews will love it!
    So sad you cant make it! But they will love your card!
    Your embossing is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gems are a perfect addition to this already wonderful cut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful! It grabbed my attention right away. I have an award for you. Please go to my blog to pick it up. Congratulations! http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete