Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter

Whew!!  What a full and fun weekend!!  Saturday morning my youngest daughter had a soccer game and this week it was a sunny day for the game!!  Yeah!!  She played great for her 2nd game ever:-)  The rest of Saturday was spent getting ready for Easter and doing "sunny-day"chores!  I have great kids - they mowed the lawn and washed both of our cars.  My hubby worked on our garden beds - he is building us 3 raised beds this year.  I snuck in a nap cuz I am still getting over an icky cold.
Easter Sunday my husband was in our church's play and had to be there early for both services so it was just us girls going to service together.  Here is a picture of the four of us -

I made a couple of Easter boxes to give to the neighbor boys.  We put some craft goodies and a matchbox car inside the boxes.  They are on a special diet so no candy for them this year.  I used a digital stamp from Doodlepantry and colored it in with Bic It markers - nothing fancy.  The box is from TBBM.

6 comments:

  1. Love the bags...so cheerful and colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bags! I love the chickies. I am awarded the versatile Blogger award. Please stop by my blog to pick up. Thanks.

    callahancountrybugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These gift boxes are great. I bet the boys loved them. Thanks for joining Paper Playtime.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!

    I hope you had a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great gift boxes, how sweet to think of the neighbor boys!

    I'm visiting via Momo's blog, you can find me at
    http://sharla-thisthingcalledlife.blogspot.com/
    Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    You won some blog candy from my mothers day blog hop. 4 dozen prima roses. Please email me your address so I can mail them out to you.
    Sylvia
    Www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com
    S.solorio88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete