Saturday, April 16, 2011

Gift bag and matching card

I realized that I have not fully utilized most of my cartridges' potential yet.  I have done a few cuts on each cartridge.  There are even a few cartridges I have not even used**gasp!!**  so, I challenged myself to try a new cut yesterday.  I used the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More and cut the inchie bag.  I cut it fit to page and added a handle.  I used a cut from Storybook to decorate the front of the bag and then used the negative image from that cut to make a matching card.  (Diane from Capadia Designs would be so proud of me for that)  I love these colors together - light aqua, dark lavendar and white. 



There has been very little sunlight these past few days out here in Oregon (constant rain and gray, ugh!!) so it has been tricky trying to get a great picture of my projects.  Thanks for looking and hope you have a DRY and wonderful weekend in your neck of the woods:-)

6 comments:

  1. Cute bag! I like that you used the negative image also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classy! I just used my "Bloom" cart for the first time this weekend :) I have two other cartridges that have never been used...I have been challenging myself to use all my new stash lately and some very old and un-loved.

    Great color combo..fresh and chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is really cute! Thanks for sharing! :)

    Krystal
    http://www.krystalskreativity.blogspot.com
    kreative.krystal at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those colors are beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got TBBM on my Gypsy when Provocraft did the special last fall. I decided this weekend to try and use it. Had trouble really getting what the cuts will make even after downloading the book. Thanks for sharing. Maybe I will start with this cut.
    A Card Retreat

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did not receive your email with your contact info. try again

    cardcreationsbyc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete