Thursday, March 7, 2013

CTVS Challenge "It's so you"


Cardz TV Ch# 26 "It's SO You!"
Make a card, layout or craft project using YOUR favorite colors.
Starts: Fri, Mar 8
Ends: Thurs, Mar 21 @ Noon EST
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps 

Here is my project for this challenge:



My favorite color is purple!!  I used a sentiment from  one of Cardz TV stamps newer sets "Simply Said".  


 My flower is a freebie svg from Miss Kate Cuttables and the frame I used on the background is from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  I added some lavendar ribbon from 3 Girl Jam (color is witch's brew).   


Come play with us!  Link your project up at Cardz TV blog HERE.  

15 comments:

  1. So pretty, love the colours...pops!!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!Absolutely GORGEOUS!
    Have a Fabulous Friday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card-- these colors are beautiful! Definitely going to be needing to add this flower to my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole, this is gorgeous! I love the color purple too. I have just started downloading some of her freebies, for when I get my Cameo. Her stuff is so cute!! TFS :)

    Michelle (DT sister)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I love the flower and papers you've used. Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura
    (DT Sister)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just stunning, Nicole. Purple is always one of those colors I stay away from. Not because I don't like it, it just scares me for some reason. Beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goodness! What a beautiful flower! Loving the purple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love,love,love! Wow...that purple is just fabulous and I love the pop of green - just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the purples that you used. This is so beautiful!! Great job!! Have a blessed weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. PERFECT color combo and really puts me in the mood for spring! Love this!


    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
    Cardztv Design Team Sister

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love purple but never quite know what colors to pair with it...so this is great inspiration! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nicole,
    Your card is soo cute, I love purple also!

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nicole. Gorgeous card. Love the bright fun colors of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow this card is gorgeous! I love the patterned paper and that flower is so beautiful!!

    Hugs,
    Jo-DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  15. The flower is so pretty! I love the colors that you used! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete