Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Easter!!

Just wanted to pop in and wish you all a blessed Easter!  We are fortunate to be having beautiful spring weather and were able to do our Easter egg hunt outside today.  We did our Easter dinner today so that we could celebrate with our extended family.  Tomorrow I will give my daughters their Easter baskets.  I decided to make them this year as they requested less junk in them so I did not need huge baskets to give.
 




I made each of these baskets out of a 12 x 12 piece of paper.  I made one similar to these last year and have a link in that post to a tutorial if you are interested, check it out HERE.  I have some "requested goodies" to fill them with and will put them by their place at the dinner table for them to wake and find  in the morning.  Then it will be off to Easter service at church.  Monday is my youngest daughter's birthday so I will need to transition gears quickly and begin to get ready for her birthday party.  Thanks for stopping by today.  

3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you too! The baskets came out super cute. Enjoy your day!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute little baskets. Happy Easter...

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete