Tuesday, March 26, 2013

PPPR Design Team day

Happy Wednesday my fellow bloggers!!  This week is spring break so not only do my kids have the week off of school but my husband does too and I have time off from teaching dance which means a bit more time for crafting!!  I want to take a moment to thank those of you who stopped by my blog over the weekend during the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons "Welcome Home" blog hop.  Also, a welcome to my new followers - thank you for adding me to your blog list!
Today is design team day for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  I chose to make an Easter card using the basket from the "Hoppy Easter" cutting files set.  I turned the basket into a shaped card using my Silhouette Designer Edition software.



I also added a pink peep from the "My Peeps" cutting file set and hand-drew is face to look like a real peep.  I added some Sunflower crinkle ribbon from 3 Girl Jam and did some pen stitching to finish off my basket.  The finished size is about 5".  Thanks for stopping by today.  Be sure to check out the rest of the design team's projects over at the PPPR blog and also meet the newest additions to our design team.  



5 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! What a great way to use the file =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you made a basket shape card, how
    Cute !! So excited to be joining the team and working with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so, so pretty! Love that you turned the basket into a card - so clever! Love the pen work, fun colors and that cute little peep!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you used this basket as a shaped card. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete