Sunday, March 10, 2013

You are my Hero!! - 3 Girl Jam DT


Happy Monday!!   I hope you have had a great weekend and that your week is off to a good start.  Today I am sharing an easel card that I made using one of the new 3 Girl Jam  Superhero Flair buttons.  The designs for these buttons are from Lisa Norris at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  She is also the creator of the cute matching cut file I used on my card.  You can find the superhero svg here.  I accented my card with some gorgeous Holly Berry ribbon from the 3GJ "Winter Bundle" set.  For my sentiments, I used 2 different Cardz TV stamps sets - "It's all about you" and "Heart to Heart".




Thanks for stopping by today!!  Don't forget to check out the current challenge over at the 3 Girl Jam challenge blog.  Also, I wanted to make sure you know that there is a special going on at 3 Girl Jam right now - use the code VAC15 to receive 15% off your purchase.  Orders will begin shipping the 25th of March.  

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your fab card Nicole!! GREAT colors and fun cuts!!!
    Awesome job :)

    ReplyDelete