Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Anniversary Cards

Yesterday was my 19th wedding anniversary!  I made this cute card for my hubby.  I LOVE peanut butter and usually consume it daily so this card makes more sense when you know that:-)  The cuts are from Lettering Delights Stuck On You set. 
 I made the card using scal 2 and tried the Print and Cut with it but I fear I failed at it. So if you have ever used the print and cut with scal 2 and have advice please do not hesitate to leave a comment.

Now I will share with you the card my husband made for me with the help of one of my daughters.  He has never used my cricut before.  One other anniversary he got into my rubber stamps and used tons of different stamps to make me a cute card.  Maybe he needs his own blog??:-)


7 comments:

  1. this is really cute! Love the peanute butter and jelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute!!!! I as well LOVe the peanut butter and jelly!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week.

    Hugs,
    Calypso

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too adorable. Great job. Congrats on your anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! This card is just so CUTE! TFS.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at your hubby go lol
    I love the toast shaped card Nicole it is such fun :)
    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! Look how adorable that is! So cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete