Sunday, August 28, 2011

Feed the cat. . .

I made this card as a thank you for our neighbors who took care of our cat during our last camping trip.  My cat is quite the character.  He is huge!!  He is just under 20 pounds and I monitor his food intake but he is just plain big.  Needless to say he loves his food to be available at the correct times of day or he will begin to "talk" to me reminding me that his food dish is empty:-)  However he is also the biggest scaredy cat and hides when people come over.  So my neighbors joke that they wouldn't believe I had a cat except that they fill the food dish and come back later and the food is gone - the only proof of my cat's existence.
Anywho I used an svg from Lettering Delights sneak peek called Chicken Fat Alley Cat Cut Its.  I printed out the sentiment using Scal 2.   I added the phrase bubble by hand because it was an afterthought. 


2 comments:

  1. That's a darling card!!!
    I had a fat cat just like yours!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG your card is just too CUTE!!! I <3 it :-) thanks for sharing! -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete