Monday, August 22, 2011

couple of cards using Lettering Delights svgs

Here are a couple of cards I have made over the last month using LD svg/cut it sets.  I just love how cute their svg/cut it sets are!  I am so inspired by Jin at Under a Cherry Tree.  I am not in love with the clam however.  I think I made him too big and just couldn't find the right stamp or sentiment to go with him, oh well!!


The paper is just scraps I have had in my collection for far too long:-)  I am challenging myself to use what I have!!  That includes exploring my cartridges and svg files for cuts I have never even used before.  I added stickles and pearls to the clam card.  "Hi" is from scrappy moms.  I used a corner punch on the kyoto cutie card.

3 comments:

  1. Hello my friend! I have been visiting your blog. Very understandable , simple and elegant. Congrats for your work. Visit me too. I wish a excellent tuesday for you, with very smiles and peace! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable projects. I especially love the second one, too cute. TFS

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete